Rev. Joshua Reeves
Music: Tina Carson, Faith Rivera and Bill Wolfe
Rev. Joshua Reeves
Music: Michael Paul Smith, The Seal Beach Spirit Singers and Bill Wolfe
Rev. Dr. Peggy Price
Music: Sunny Daye, Debi Wheeler-Ure and Bill Wolfe
Who We Are
We are a loving Spiritual Sanctuary where everyone is welcome.
We celebrate the abundance of life through study, inspiration, gratitude, and service.
With open hearts and minds we participate in self-transformation for a world that works for everyone.
Message from Rev. Joshua Reeves
“Wrapping up” our 2013 theme of “New Life” my messages this month will be honoring the gifts of Ernest Holmes’ teachings on spiritual living. These teachings still renew so many lives today.
Essentially for me (as I articulate it):
What I call “Spiritual Truth” is vastly around me but also intimately within.
When I take responsibility for how I live my life I can achieve personal and spiritual freedom.
It’s all about love.
At heart, Religions are like different languages trying to convey the same thing.
My faith is not a statement of what I believe in, but of how I live my life.
Please join us on Sunday mornings as we celebrate and receive the gifts of The Spirit at an even deeper level.
Please join us December 15 at our gratitude banquet. This is a time to celebrate the holidays as a church community. Paul and Dana Buchanan of “Primal Alchemy Catering” have generously donated the turkey’s and a sign up is available if you’d like to bring a pot-luck item. Douglas Ladnier will be joining us to sing Holiday songs and our youth will be involved too. It is sure to be a great time.
Special thanks to our Gratitude Banquet committee and volunteers– Nancy Hedlund, Florann Limpus, Julie Guerrero, and Nicole Von Atzingen.
Contact Rev. Josh at email@example.com
What we Offer
- 8:00 a.m. Early service featuring meditation, music, and Sunday message
- 10:00 a.m. Celebration every Sunday featuring inspiring music and message
- 10:00 a.m. Children’s church up to teen years including daycare for children under three years old.
- The Seal Beach Singers Choir
- First Wednesday Meditation Service
- Licensed Spiritual Practitioners available for prayer support
- Continual classes on Spiritual Living, workshops, support groups, and regular activities like Yoga and Tai Chi to uplift mind/body/spirit.
- Marina Chapel for weddings, memorials, and other ceremonies with ministerial and coordinative support.
- Green Team activities and events to service the environment as community